Client Success Manager
Oklahoma City & Houston
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. We aggregate the most inaccessible state, federal, and county records and deliver them to our users through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products that enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. We also provide normalized, standardized, and high-quality frac data. Our technology reduces weeks and months of work to days and hours, empowering our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.
The Client Success Manager Role
Our clients’ success is Oseberg’s livelihood. As a Client Success Manager, you will do interesting and challenging work required to ensure our clients derive maximum value and success from their relationship with Oseberg. By proactively investing time and energy with each client, you will empower our clients to apply their experience and expertise to get maximum value from our data, our product, and their investment.
We will teach you about Oseberg’s data and products and the broader landscape of oil and gas exploration, development, and production. You will work on the bleeding edge of data analytics in the oil and gas industry. Along the way, you will become an expert at establishing and developing value-based business relationships. You will provide evangelical client service and build upon Oseberg’s loyal fan base at dozens of companies active in the oil and gas industry. Your work at Oseberg will have a significant impact on our clients’ – and Oseberg’s – success.
- Understanding the strategies and goals of clients and explaining how Oseberg’s products can help them
- Teaching savvy explorationists how to use our products to achieve their objectives
- Tracking how clients leverage our products and stepping in to coach users who need a hand
- Uncovering additional people we can help within existing clients and developing those new relationships
- Channeling client feedback into Oseberg’s product roadmap
Most of your time will be spent interacting with our clients – at their offices, by phone, and by web. You will have autonomy and be expected to think differently about providing excellent client service, solving problems, and maximizing realized value for our clients. Your success will be defined by the commercial results you deliver to Oseberg.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring for two positions, one in Oklahoma City and one in Houston. Ideal candidates have a warrior’s spirit and a servant’s heart. You must be passionate about helping others succeed, particularly in commercial settings. You must be comfortable with the excitement, ambiguity, and inevitable ups and downs of an entrepreneurial endeavor.
Other skills and qualifications required for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree and evidence of excellence and self-improvement in academics, athletics, or other meaningful pursuits
- Demonstrated interest in the oil and gas industry and desire to learn more
- Adept at establishing a value proposition and earning the right to ask meaningful questions
- Results-driven and comfortable working with little direction or guidance
- Action-oriented and proficient at defining the best pathways to important decision points and key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive. You’ll be expected to win in a team setting and make strong individual contributions.
- Walk, lift, reach, stoop, sit, squat, bend, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and type for extended periods of time up to 10 hours
- Occasional lifting (up to 10 pounds of computer equipment or paper).
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
- Normal office environment
- Minimal noise level
Please submit your resume to SalesCsmResumes@oseberg.io. Please include, in 500 words or less, the answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What unique qualities make you an ideal Client Success Manager for Oseberg?