Enterprise Account Executive
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. We aggregate the most inaccessible state, federal, and county records and deliver them to our users through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products that enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. We also provide normalized, standardized, and high-quality frac data. Our technology reduces weeks and months of work to days and hours, empowering our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.
To prospect and close business from new Enterprise accounts using a high-velocity sales approach – content-driven marketing, prospect engagement and qualification, in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations.
The Account Executive Role
Account Executives focus on the largest prospects and clients in Oseberg’s target base. They establish new client relationships for Oseberg by pitching our vision and products and closing business.
As an Account Executive, you will prospect a large territory in the broadest swath of our addressable market consisting of the largest prospects. When you’re successful, you will make a highly visible impact on Oseberg’s growth rate and be well rewarded for your results.
The sales process for the larger “Enterprise” accounts tends to be more complex with a longer sales cycle – this requires a sales professional who can expertly navigate the sales process through these accounts.
At Oseberg, we provide unique data and software, but primarily sell a vision for how to leverage both. So, your sales pitches will be solution-oriented product demonstrations specifically tailored to each prospect.
We will teach you about Oseberg’s products and the broader landscape of oil & gas exploration, development and production. You must be a quick study of these concepts, able to internalize lots of new material and translate it into account-specific value propositions.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- inking new sales contracts that meet or exceed short-term quotas;
- partnering with Oseberg’s Client Success team to transition new accounts seamlessly;
- surfacing and handling objections that have no business standing in the way of a sale;
- understanding clients’ strategies and goals, and showing them how they can use Oseberg to excel at both;
- making crisp, tailored and solution-driven sales presentations that compellingly demonstrate Oseberg’s vision and products;
- speaking with sales leads and prospects by phone to qualify them and create sales opportunities;
- generating sales leads by research, networking, and referrals;
- building and accurately projecting sales from an opportunity pipeline.
- relaying market feedback to help shape and improve our solutions
Qualifications for the Enterprise Account Executive role include:
- 5+ years of trained sales experience
- A documented track record of consistently crushing sales quotas or goals
- A documented track record of successfully managing multi-tiered, complex customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to listen for real and perceived customer objections, and translate into product feedback
- Adept at establishing a value proposition, and earning the right to ask meaningful questions
- Effective negotiation skills at all stages of the sales cycle
- Experience in the Energy Industry is highly preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
In order for this role to be a fit, you must demonstrate these personal characteristics:
- A true sales professional that has continued to hone his/her craft
- Independent and comfortable with autonomy
- Results driven
- Ability to communicate effectively with Executive level professionals
- Motivated to win in a team setting, and driven to make strong individual contributions
- A desire to learn about and drive change in the oil & gas industry
- Total personal integrity
- Walk, lift, reach, stoop, sit, squat, bend, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and type for extended periods of time up to 10 hours
- Occasional lifting (up to 10 pounds of computer equipment or paper).
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
- Normal office environment
- Minimal noise level