OseLaunch: Oseberg's Internship Program
Full or Part Time | 8 Weeks
Oseberg is a young company that’s growing fast because we offer a compelling new approach to leveraging oil & gas data.
Hundreds of geologists, engineers, landmen, and businesspeople in the oil & gas industry use our software and data sets. Oseberg enables these users to discover new opportunities, scout their peers and competitors, and execute their own strategies at a scale and speed that was previously unimaginable.
OseLaunch Internship Program
Thanks to the success of programs like OkCoders and FreeCodeCamp, Oklahoma has seen a surge in interest in entry-level positions in programming and engineering. To catapult these promising local engineers into their career, Oseberg offers an 8 week experience called “OseLaunch”.
Over the course of these 8 weeks, interns will get a chance to work with both our application and data engineering teams. Interns will tackle both internal challenges and external facing features from our roadmap. The application team builds cutting edge tools for our clients to interact with, and the data team builds our domain model and data pipeline, going from raw sources to polished datasets.
We Are Looking For:
- Individuals looking to switch to programming as a career or individuals in the early days of undergraduate computer science coursework
- Demonstrated interest in programming through online coursework, bootcamps, and projects
- Ability to work through a difficult problem without direct supervision (i.e., a quick, independent learner)
- basic command line
An exciting work environment with the opportunity to develop skills with a fast growing company. All interns are assigned a mentor, who will ensure their success in the program and integration into Oseberg’s work environment. Additionally, all interns will receive a stipend.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com along with answers to the following questions:
- Why do you like programming?
- What programming project did you have the most fun working on?
- What are you hoping to get out of an internship?