For the love of data and design: Oseberg unveils new website
December 4, 2017
We’ve been head down for months, combining our love of data and design in order to share with you a brand new website. The URL may be the same, but this site will take your understanding of public oil and gas data to a whole new frontier: https://oseberg.io/.
The new Oseberg.io is not only beautiful, it also conveys our passion and personality in a way that we hope will make you just as excited to use our products as we are to have built them.
We’ve connected custom photography, research and deeply buried data sources to provide you with a great experience that is both elegant and entertaining. To that end, you’ll find:
- Direct access to Sol from the top navigation of our homepage or from here: https://sol.oseberg.io/#/login (you may wish to update your bookmarks);
- In depth product information on all four of our products, including a spiffy product video;
- A sampling of popular use cases for our product;
- White papers & industry analysis;
- Highlights from the best users in the world on our Client testimonials page;
- A page with product features we are most proud of;
- Frequently asked questions;
- A newly designed blog;
- A page dedicated to the amazing CSM program; and
- Some insights into our culture with a video that shows what we're really about.
Have a look around and share with us any feedback you have. Take a gander, explore some unchartered territory, swallow an ounce of truth serum, and tell us what you think.
Finally, Atla users – stay tuned, we have some exciting new features for you being released later this week!