Texas Weekly Report - 02/13/2018
Published on February 13, 2018
- XTO remains the most active operator in the Permian; the majority of their activity is focused in the Means field in Andrew county. Following their announcement last week of continued investment in the Permian, we expect XTO to remain the most active operator in the area for the forseeable future.
- Kinder Morgan has been increasing in activity; they are focused on the Pecos county in the Yates field.
- Following their recent increase in drilling activity, watch for Apache Corporation to be one of the most active operators in the coming weeks.
- Intents are focused in the Eagleford and Permian Basins.
- Apache Corp remains the most active operator in the Permian; their activity is focused in the Alpine High and Spraberry fields.
- QEP also saw an increase in filings; they are focused in the Permian, more specifically the Spraberry fields.