Effective Date: 9/25/2015
This Policy describes the information that we gather from you through our Service, how we use and disclose such information, and the steps we take to protect such information. By using our Service, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our Service, place a subscription order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- If we request any information that you are not required to provide in connection with our services, we will specify that providing such information is voluntary or optional. For instance, we may collect any information that you may choose to provide to us in various contexts, such as when you contact us for customer service or other purposes.
- When ordering on our Service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card information, or phone number. You may, however, visit the non-subscriber part of our Site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways, either by Oseberg or its agents or contractors:
- We use the information that we collect on the Service to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Service.
- We use the information that we collect on the Service to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect on the Service (i) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or (ii) to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Opting Out.”
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request. In addition we may send you occasional company news, updates, promotions, and information about related products or services. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and you may unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us at any time. You may opt-out of the marketing emails by following the instructions in the email. Please note that it may take up to ten days to process your request. If you opt-out of email marketing, please note that we may continue to contact you via email regarding our Service and we also may continue to market to you through other marketing channels.
How do we protect your information?
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of personal information that we collect and maintain, including personal information we receive when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. For instance, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, or other similarly sensitive information) will not be stored on our servers.
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Service (including areas generally accessible by Subscribers) will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other business services for us. These third parties may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from Canada or the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Your California Privacy Rights
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: (405) 415-7754
By Mail: 914 N Broadway Ave #230, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102